Nicole and Frank met through mutual friends, and while Nicole wasn't looking for a relationship, Frank was absolutely smitten and was not about to take no for an answer. His persistence paid off, and soon they were planning their wedding.
The traditional catholic ceremony took place in a historic cathedral, followed by a reception at the Bayanihan cultural center.
The bride's vibrant color palette of persimmon, plum, and pear made for beautiful combinations of flowers and attire (especially with the beautiful pagoda umbrellas!).
The bride incorporated a yellow orchid, locket and rosary into her bouquet in memory of her late brother.
This special occasion brought their families together in celebration, with a live piano player during cocktail hour, and a photo booth and hookah lounge during the reception.
These two had been there for each other through so much during their relationship, that their first dance song selection of "God Gave Me You" by the Rascall Flatts could not have been more perfect!
Wedding Pros who rocked this wedding include:
- Ceremony Venue: Sacred Hearth Catholic Church
- Reception Venue: Bayanihan Cultural Center
- Photography: Ashley Brooke Photography
- Videography: Life's Highlights
- Florist: Arlene Floral Designer
- Linens: Connie Duglin Linen
- DJ: Universal Music Entertainment
- Catering: Delectables Fine Catering
- Cake: Publix Greenwise
- Rental Furniture: Chic Event Furnishings
- Stationery: Hummingbird Invitation Studio
- Chiavari Chairs: Modern Day Events
- Photo Booth: Fotos r Fun