Haley and Max, two young entrepreneurs in Tampa, first met through mutual friends at a business fraternity. What started out as friendship began to ignite sparks, and soon after purchasing an engagement ring Max popped the question - he just couldn't hold on to the ring any longer without asking! The couple envisioned an intimate backyard wedding with their closest friends and family with all the beautiful details of a wedding (such as her stunning earthy flora) without all of the stuffy traditions (instead they wanted a big PARTY!). Both love experiencing nightlife and local cuisine with friends, so it was no surprise that their music and menu were top priorities for the celebration.
Guests enjoyed unique Tampa cuisine like mini chicken & waffles, pulled pork and fried green tomato sliders, plus a gourmet mac n' cheese bar!
At the end of the evening, the bride and groom were sent off through a tunnel of sparklers and away in the family's classic car, and guests were treated to mini succulent favors and valet-gifted 'hangover kits' of bottled water and aspirin with labels that read "Hangovers only last a day... Memories last forever". So true... the memories of that epic evening were sure to last!!
The dream team that made this all happen:
- Venue: Private Residence
- Photography: Andi Diamond Photography
- Catering: Olympia Catering
- Florist: Arlene Floral Designer
- Entertainment: DJ Adam, Grant Hemond & Associates
- Rentals: Coast to Coast Event Rentals
- Lighting: Tampa Lights
- Cakes and Desserts: Publix Greenwise Market, Tampa
- Mini Donuts: Mini Donut Factory
- Hair & Makeup: Michele Renee The Studio
- Dress: The White Magnolia Bridal
- Valet: Courtesy Valet
- Mirror Signage: Love Storey Weddings
- Stationery: Wedding Paper Divas
- Bartending: Dumas Drinks