These two Aussies wanted an intimate destination wedding with their closest friends and family, so a private beach rental on the shores of Indian Rocks Beach was the ideal setting.
Boho details included woven fan programs and dritftwood along the aisle, as well as crochet and lace runners hand-sewn by the mother of the bride, all paired with unfussy florals and foliage.
A steel guitarist and ukulele player serenaded the bride as she walked down the aisle.
The couple participated in a unity sand ceremony including the groom's children, mixing four different sands into a special frame to later display in their home.
Guests gathered for a group photo on the beach before finding their seating assignments in keepsake compasses, and enjoying ocean views at the feasting tables for dinner on the deck.
As a special treat, the bride surprised the groom with a farm groom's cake as a nod to his farm back in Australia.
At the end of the evening, guests released sky lanterns into the night sky with well wishes for the new Mr. and Mrs.
Wedding vendors who made this wedding a destination delight:
- Venue: Cay Pointe Villas
- Photography: Life Long Studios
- Florist: FH Weddings & Events
- Catering: Catering by the Family
- Officiant: Jason Sowell, Married by Jason
- DJ: Ron Michele, Universal Music Entertainment
- Lighting: Tampa Lights
- Linens: Connie Duglin Linen
- Musicians: Steve Boisen, The Barn Kickers
- Photobooth: Foto Box Live
- Cake: Publix Greenwise
- Chiavari Chairs: Modern Day Events